As a leading independent technical consultancy in the Brand Protection and Security Documents industry, Axess Technologies is well placed to provide education and training services to both users and suppliers of security technologies.
Both Brand Owners and Technology Suppliers can benefit from our training services, for example:
- Brand Owners and their associations may wish to gain an overview or a more detailed understanding of a particular technology as part of the development of an overall brand protection strategy or to be able to talk with confidence to suppliers.
- Technology Providers may want to improve their understanding of other allied or complementary technologies relevant to their markets.
- Staff who are new to a particular technology or market sector can receive well-focused and relevant training
We offer workshops on a range of topics including:
Methodology for developing a brand protection strategy
- How to develop a successful technology programme
- What is brand protection? The market for security technologies and their applications
- Reviews of the technologies and solutions used in particular sectors
- Reviews of specific technology areas
- General technology overviews
Customised presentations, seminars, workshops or training programmes can be provided at the client�s premises or at a venue arranged by Axess Technologies. Full documentation and briefing notes are issued as part of the service.
Axess Technologies was asked to design a training programme for a packaging company in the pharmaceutical sector. The company had developed a security feature that could be sold to other packaging companies and brand owners. At the same time it needed to review and select the most appropriate, externally available security devices that would protect its clients� products and packaging from counterfeit and diversion. The training programme therefore had the following aims:
- To provide an overview of the technologies currently available that could be appropriate for the company to use in their clients� packaging.
- To present a summary of industry sectors most affected by brand protection issues, enabling a better understanding of those sectors, their needs and product requirements, with the aim of finding new markets for their own security device.
- To facilitate a discussion and a workshop between representatives from different departments within the company in order to identify a project where their own security feature could be used.
15 people attended the training; the day was scheduled as follows: